ORCA Brochure

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

ORCA Brochure

Post by Brian F. »

There was an inquiry recently about the ORCA brochure that's available to those who want to spread awareness of the club.

You can download a copy to print here:

http://orcaonline.org/about-orca/

It is at the very bottom of the page. If you prefer to have a few copies of the original on glossy paper, please contact Secretary Roger Schulz.

Thanks goes out to Lang's Auction for their donation in producing and printing very slick looking copies for ORCA's use!
wrong99
Star Board Poster

Re: ORCA Brochure

Post by wrong99 »

Not a clue we had anything this nice. These should have been promoted a long time ago. Send me 500 and I'll put one in every package that I send out for vintage tackle items sold on eBay.
Mark
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

Brian F. wrote: please contact Secretary Roger Schulz.
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

Unfortunately, the brochure still has the old rates, which should be $40 (1 yr), 110 (3 yr) & 185 (5 yr) and $45 (Canada) and $75 (International)
scottorock
Super Board Poster

Post by scottorock »

Brian,
So you're aware, the brochures I received from Roger do not like the one you posted for download. Also, the ones I received from Roger have the correct rates. Maybe there is a scan available already for you to update/replace the older one that was posted?
wrong99
Star Board Poster

Post by wrong99 »

Any way to update these, as I see them as a tremendous resource. We have dozens of members who sell regularly on eBay and elsewhere. If every item shipped by a member included a brochure, that reaches a lot of people and these are people who already have an interest in old reels.
Mark
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

scottorock wrote:Brian,
So you're aware, the brochures I received from Roger do not like the one you posted for download. Also, the ones I received from Roger have the correct rates. Maybe there is a scan available already for you to update/replace the older one that was posted?
Yup, we will change this to the updated one.
Roger Schulz
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Roger Schulz »

I think John is sending Brian a scan of the new one.

I believe about a year ago we did put a notice in the Reel News that we had new brochures.

The old and the new ones have been paid for by Lang's Auctions. They also put a brochure in the shipping box for every reel they sell in their auctions.

Roger Schulz
scottorock
Super Board Poster

Post by scottorock »

Kudos to Lang's!!
wrong99
Star Board Poster

Post by wrong99 »

Thank you, Roger. I'm already sending these out.
Mark
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

The downloadable ORCA brochure has been updated to the current version. This is made available for you to print out and take to shows, include in packages when selling reels, or distribute wherever you think might help grow awareness for our club.
Roger Schulz
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Roger Schulz »

All

Just got a new supply of ORCA brochures. Lang's is again covering the cost of printing. Let me know if you need some.

Roger