Rassey Reel Collector

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
meisman2
Big ORCA Fan

Rassey Reel Collector

Post by meisman2 »

I am trying to locate a collector that I talked with this past November when I was selling out. As I was cleaning house I came across a Rassey 455 instruction pamphlet. Not much to brag about, but if you'd tell me your address I'll send it to you (no charge).
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: Rassey Reel Collector

Post by john elder »

If you don't find a particular collector, it would make a nice donation to the orca library! If you wish to go that way, pm or email me and I will get you the needed address!

John
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
Jim Schottenham
Super Board Poster

Post by Jim Schottenham »

Member Laurie Bingham collected Rassey reels for years. Is she the collector you spoke with? I don't have it handy, but I'm fairly certain her address is in the ORCA membership directory.
Jim Schottenham
ORCA Honorary member
www.SideMountReels.com
meisman2
Big ORCA Fan

Post by meisman2 »

Terry McBurney is the gentleman I was looking for. Thanks for the help and yes I did send a pamphlet to our library .... Jack