PRE-ORDER Bob Miller's New Pflueger Baitcasting Book!

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Teal
Ultra Board Poster

PRE-ORDER Bob Miller's New Pflueger Baitcasting Book!

Post by Teal »

Available for pre-order — the book will be shipping around Dec. 12 — we are proud to announce the third and final volume in the History of Pflueger Baitcasting reels by Robert A. Miller! Entitled <em>The History of Pflueger Baitcasting Reels, 1901-1982</em> it is a massive volume seven years in the making!

In this, the third and final volume on Pflueger Baitcasting Reels, Robert A. Miller details all the remaining Enterprise reels not covered in his books on the Pflueger Supreme and Akron & Summit reels. This includes everything from the earliest Pflueger casting reels like the Kentucky and Quadruples, to the popular Redifor, Norka, Buckeye, Worth, Trump, Trusty, Nobby, and Skilcast, to the obscure Free Speed, Prokast, and Fas-Kast reels, just to name a few. It even includes the Brothers, Portage, and trade baitcasting reels! This book is a must for any Pflueger reel collector, whether beginner or seasoned, and everyone in between!

Fully illustrated, there are details photos of not only every known Pflueger baitcasting reel (except the Supreme, Akron, and Summit — covered in previous volumes), but also photos of variations of each models.

BOOK DETAILS

5.5” x 8.5” Paperback • 264 Pages • 300+ Black and White Images

For more information, and to pre-order your copy, hit the link below!

https://www.whitefishpress.com/bookdetail.asp?book=235

—Dr. Todd
spadej1
Advanced Board Poster

Re: PRE-ORDER Bob Miller's New Pflueger Baitcasting Book!

Post by spadej1 »

Yes! I've been waiting for this!
-James-
New to reel collecting so bear with me please. I like reel deals!