Tri-County Trout Club Sport Show and Flea Market

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
yellowpalmer
Big ORCA Fan

Tri-County Trout Club Sport Show and Flea Market

Post by yellowpalmer »

I thought some ORCA members might be interested in this show if you are near the Pittsburgh area or not too far away.

The annual Tri-County Trout Club Sport Show / Flea Market will be held Saturday, January 13th, 2018 at the Arnold #2 Volunteer Fire Department Training and Social Center - 1702 Fifth Avenue, Arnold, PA 15068, commonly known as their Bingo Hall. The show hours will be from 9am to 2pm. This is the same location & time as last year.

Vendors who reserve a table can sell new, used or collectible hunting, fishing, camping, trapping or other outdoor sports item; however, you cannot sell firearms or ammunition (collectible shell boxes are okay). At past shows we have had fishing lures, vintage and new bamboo fly rods, graphite and fiberglass spinning and fly rods, vintage reels, lures and tackle, fly tying materials, old hunting and fishing licenses, hand tied flies from local makers, turkey call makers, and collectible books and magazines. The lineup of sellers varies from year to year, so you never know what you will find; but anyone who participates in outdoor sports will find some bargains and unique items. Hot food and refreshments are available, too. Please see the flyer for contact info to reserve a table. Please pass this info on to everyone you know who is interested in the outdoors!

Admission to shop is $3, kids 12 and under admitted free. Vendor tables are only $15. See the flyer for contact info.

http://images.orcaonline.org/u/23374/TC ... 281%29.jpg
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Re: Tri-County Trout Club Sport Show and Flea Market

Post by Mike N »

My son and I will have three tables at this show in Arnold, just north of Pittsburgh. Any ORCAns are welcome to drop by and stay a spell.

Mike N
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990