Zebco on Facebook

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Dick Braun,that-zebco-guy
Super Board Poster

Zebco on Facebook

Post by Dick Braun,that-zebco-guy »

If any of you are interested i have a closed group on facebook, called that-zebco-guy. You have to ask to join but there is a TON of info and photo's on the site for the education of all. Go on Facebook ask to join, mention ORCA and your in.
That-Zebco-Guy the one who collects the bullet proof closed face reels. Joined ORCA Oct. 2003, Past VP. Need to ask a question: call me 1-941-639-8330 home, 941-661-7187 cell, EST.
bcstones
Big ORCA Fan

Re: Zebco on Facebook

Post by bcstones »

Just saw your posting about your fb group....I did request to join, but there's no place to send message now....
I'm quite interested to know of the progress of on-going project of your book
Dick Braun,that-zebco-guy
Super Board Poster

Re: Zebco on Facebook

Post by Dick Braun,that-zebco-guy »

I just had a request from another individual to join the group and granted that one. Are you sure you went to (that-zebco-guy) on facebook ? Please try again and I'll watch for your request. The book is still in progress SORRY it's taken so long but we want it as complete and correct as is possible.
That-Zebco-Guy the one who collects the bullet proof closed face reels. Joined ORCA Oct. 2003, Past VP. Need to ask a question: call me 1-941-639-8330 home, 941-661-7187 cell, EST.