Some AUCTIONS for ORCA!

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
john elder
Star Board Poster

Some AUCTIONS for ORCA!

Post by john elder »

Bob Miller donated this NIB Pflueger Bond 2000 for auction, money to go to ORCA. Bob says reel actually still had the cellophane around it, but it was degraded and he threw it away. Nice little reel to collect or fish. I will add some more items and we will let the auctions run to Saturday, 6 PM, Left Coast time! Bid away!

Auction #2.... Shakespeare 1740 tournament reel with modified rim, as shown:

Auction #3.. four Fly Reels...1 1835 and two 1837 automatic Shakespeares and one Arnold reel

Auction #4...possibly the LAST 9 REEL RACKS in the free world! New, unused with a passel of screws to go with:

Auction #5... DAM Quick 330N in original box plus paperwork. Box needs corner reglued. Reel is mechanicall EX with a few minor scratches:

ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: Some AUCTIONS for ORCA!

Post by john elder »

No links... Auction is right here! Can post bid or email to me and i will update.
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Bids, as of crack of dawn Wednesday’s:

Auction 1. $25
Auction 2- $50
Auction 3- No bids
Auction 4. No bids
Auction 5. No bids
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Bid updates:

Auction 1. $25
Auction 2. $50
Auction 3. $25
Auction 4. $9
Auction 5. No bids
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

I'm adding this P&K Re-Treev-it fly reel to the Auction #3 batch of fly reels:

Also, here is an exploded view of the Arnold reel from Bivans Mfg, Los Angeles....simple design, but a pretty good drag system for this type of reel!
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Bump! We need bids, folks!
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Current bids! Thanks folks!

Auction 1. $50
Auction 2. $50
Auction 3. $25
Auction 4. $9
Auction 5. $20
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Auctions end in 12 hours (6 PM PST)! Come bid away and get some great reels for cheap! All proceeds go to ORCA and I eat the postage! (Oh, for the days when I shipped jitterbugs instead of reels!)
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Bids with 2 hours to go!

Auction 1. Pflueger Bond... $50
Auction 2. Shakespeare Tournament reel...$50
Auction 3. Batch of 5 fly reels...$35
Auction 4. The last known batch of Reel Racks....$9
Auction 5. DAM 330N spinning reel in box with papers...$20
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

New bid on auction#3, fly reels...$45

Thanks!
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Bids with 20 minutes to go!

Auction 1. Pflueger Bond... $50
Auction 2. Shakespeare Tournament reel...$50
Auction 3. Batch of 5 fly reels...$45
Auction 4. The last known batch of Reel Racks....$9
Auction 5. DAM 330N spinning reel in box with papers...$20
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

This auction round is over! Thanks to all that participated and maybe we’ll just keep this going for awhile!

Winners are:Auction 1. Pflueger Bond... $50...Brian Finai
Auction 2. Shakespeare Tournament reel...$50...Jon Kring
Auction 3. Batch of 5 fly reels...$50... Bruce Harlan
Auction 4. The last known batch of Reel Racks....$9... Jon Kring
Auction 5. DAM 330N spinning reel in box with papers...$20...Richard Lodge

Please send check or Paypal to Roger Schulz (can give you his info if you don’t have it) and PM or email your mailing address to me and i’ll get your goodies wrapped and gone!

Thanks again!
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member