What a Great Book

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Roger Schulz
Advanced Board Poster

What a Great Book

Post by Roger Schulz »

All

I started reading last night Bob Miller's new book "River Reflections - Essays on Life and Fly Fishing." Bob has a way of putting the reader with him as he fishes in Tennessee or on his other great adventures. You will love the book. It is available in the ORCA store. Bob is donating the profits from the book to ORCA. He dedicates the book to "those members of the Old Reel Collectors Association who are no longer with us." Order you copy today.

Roger Schulz
Teal
Ultra Board Poster

Re: What a Great Book

Post by Teal »

It really is a great book. Bob is a wonderful writer. Definitely get a copy and it will make a great gift for friends.

-- Dr. Todd
Paul M
Ultra Board Poster

Re: What a Great Book

Post by Paul M »

My copy just arrived as I was packing for a fishing trip this weekend. It is expected to rain cats and dogs where my group will be fishing most of the weekend, so my heart wasn't exactly in it. I happened to open the book at Bob's story called "The Last Trip". That renewed my enthusiasm to go fishing no matter what. You never know when it will be the last time you get out there. Thank you Bob!
Paul Manuel

Member since 2006