Hardy Zane Grey 6" big game series reel with Hardy Bros rod

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
CDM
Big ORCA Fan

Hardy Zane Grey 6" big game series reel with Hardy Bros rod

Post by CDM »

Hope this is ok to post here

Well after siting in the family cupboard for the last 70 odd years this amazing Hardy Zane Grey 6" big game series reel with original Hardy Bros rod is officially hitting the market place. This was my grandfathers, he fished off South America and has been together since. The reel is in very good condition with the original optional leather case and original tools...amazingly has with it the original line! The rod has seen better days but considering its age and it connection if still remaining with the reel is a fantastic and still in tact. This is 1 of 94 made and I would like to hear comments and Possible expressions of interest.
Any other information on these historic pieces would also be great
I haven't worked out how to upload pics from iPhone so if any one can help I'll post some pictures
Cheers
Paul M
Ultra Board Poster

Re: Hardy Zane Grey 6" big game series reel with Hardy Bros rod

Post by Paul M »

When posting, Click the Full Editor icon at the bottom of the screen. The Upload icon will then appear at top left. Click that then select the picture(s) from your phone pictures. Picture files must be smaller than 2 MB or you will gets errors and no pics. Same process for PCs.
Paul Manuel

Member since 2006