Reel News Index

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Roger Schulz
Advanced Board Poster

Reel News Index

Post by Roger Schulz »

A new Comprehensive Bibliography of the Reel News through 2018 is now available on the website. It will help you in research about any subject relating to fishing reels. It is in excel. Thanks to Glen and Paul in posting it on the website. This is an index that was initially developed by Steve Vernon and continually updated by Roger Schulz.

Roger Schulz
Wayne B.
Super Board Poster

Re: Reel News Index

Post by Wayne B. »

Great resource. Thanks.
Wayne Benson
ORCA Member, 2009
Waynesreelcollectibles.weebly.com
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Post by Mike N »

Thanks, Roger. Can you let forum members know where on our website the index is located?

Mike N
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990
Paul M
Ultra Board Poster

Post by Paul M »

Click REEL NEWS on the top menu of any Reel Talk page.
Paul Manuel

Member since 2006
Eric J
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Eric J »

That is a great resource. I found out I had two entries in RN that I didn’t know about. I ordered back issues so I could read them! It was back in 2002 when I was honored to give a talk at the National in Lansing. The one is a story my late father wrote about his short time working at Shakespeare, a job so bad that it inspired him to go to U of M and get his Engineering degree. The other was my own work on deciphering the Shakespeare code.
I had printed both up and passed them out, and I’m sure I gave permission to reprint them, I just never knew they were printed and it will be fun to see them in print.
Thanks for all the long hard data entry work that must have gone into that project!
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Post by Mike N »

Thanks, Paul.

Mike N
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990