Record "Trick or Treaters" for me tonight!

Someplace just to show that reel collectors do have a life
scottorock
Super Board Poster

Record "Trick or Treaters" for me tonight!

Post by scottorock »

I usually get between 700-800 "trick or treaters" on a Halloween night. Not including those who dont "qualify"....no costume, older than me, drive to my house, younger than 1 year old, etc. I usually keep a tally, including costume. But tonight I could not keep up! So i had to estimate... I had 1500 pieces of candy, assuming the "bag count" was accurate. I have a little less then 100 pieces left. So around 1400 T or T's tonight! Again, not including those that didnt qualify which I estimate to be around 250-300 people. Most poplular costume for girls....Frozen characters. For boys, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. TMNT have been around for so long, I cant believe they are still so popular. Im assuming the Saturday Halloween and the nice weather contributed over here. Did you folks get more kids than usual tonight as well?
RAM
Ultra Board Poster

Re: Record "Trick or Treaters" for me tonight!

Post by RAM »

We had...zero! Nada! None! Had the lights on and a bowl of candy. Not one showed up. Wasn't raining either. Zero last year as well. Kids in this part of Nashville definitely not into the trick or treat thing anymore. Use to take the kids down the street with a neighbor. Everyone had treats for them. Quoth the raven.....Nevermore!

Bad Bob

PS Daughter in Athens GA had over a thousand! Had bought $200 supply of candy. Ran out, had to turn off lights and not answer door at nine o' clock. Kids had actually formed a long line at front of house there at eight. ???
Don Champion
Ultra Board Poster

Post by Don Champion »

No kids in my subdivision so we don't have any T or T's. We used to buy candy but I ended up eating it all.
Midway Tommy D
Star Board Poster

Post by Midway Tommy D »

We used to buy candy but I ended up eating it all.
We still do (both) and only had 1 group of about 15. No streetlights and wide acreage lots must limit the the little goblins so Type 2 here I come, I guess. :lol:

Tom