Can't message the webmaster

Someplace just to show that reel collectors do have a life
Wayne B.
Super Board Poster

Can't message the webmaster

Post by Wayne B. »

Not sure where to place this message. I need to contact the webmaster to correct a link on the "Members Websites" page. I am having problems contacting the webmaster. Whenever I get to the page where it asks for contact info and the code to copy into the last block on the page, I am never presented a code to copy. Will the webmaster please contact me to correct the link to my website and to let me know why I do not get an access code to send a message?
Wayne Benson
ORCA Member, 2009
Waynesreelcollectibles.weebly.com
JoeW
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Can't message the webmaster

Post by JoeW »

Hi Wayne-- I just emailed Brian F with no problems. Click "Contact Us", then the person you want to email, then the Code you're looking for should be in a tiny dark blue box right above where it says "Please enter the characters above in the box below." Code is small, I had to use my "readers" to see it. If it's just not there at all, then sorry- I tried. Best---- Joe Walkowski
Joseph's Lures & Fishing Tackle Collectibles
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JosephsLures?view_type=list
Stop in for a look around! Best--- Joe ("Joseph") Walkowski (ORCA)
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

Hi Wayne,
Sorry you're having difficulty but I checked the contact page and, as Joe mentioned, the code appears in a small blue box. If you can take a screen shot of what you have on your computer screen and send it over, maybe it can tell us more about why you don't see it.

I think I corrected the link to your website. Sorry again for the error but thanks for letting me know. Holler if there's anything else concerning the link.
Aloha
Brian F.
_________

ORCA Member 1997
Got a spare reel stamped "Pflueger" or a Montague Imperial?
"Caution, objects in reel view mirror are older than they appear."
Wayne B.
Super Board Poster

Post by Wayne B. »

Wow, that is small! I thought it was a piece of lint on my iPad. :D I probably would have seen it on my PC screen. Thanks for the help.
Wayne Benson
ORCA Member, 2009
Waynesreelcollectibles.weebly.com