Save the "Everything Butt" forum

Someplace just to show that reel collectors do have a life
RAM
Ultra Board Poster

Save the "Everything Butt" forum

Post by RAM »

This post is only intended to keep this element of our web site extant. I'm the only one writing here. The word should be spread that there is some really nasty controversial stuff to be found here. It may not be about reels, but you can just say so much about a winch for entertainment. Now a post about wenches will likely precipitate a lively discussion that could even get out of hand. We need more drivel! We need more controversy! Where is the Geezer when you need him? Even an insult won't stir him. Does he hibernate after bowl games and not wake up until smallmouth season? Can he really put his foot behind his head, or is this just another hoax? As Jimmy Buffet says "We need more fruitcakes in this world!" Bad Bob
Bert the Boykin
Big ORCA Fan

Post by Bert the Boykin »

Hey you butt ugly RAM, that's not the geezer that can do that simple trick - it's me! Bert the famous Boykin. If you want a sample of my abilities, just come up to Dowagiac and we'll sniff butts. Geezer's too old to pull off any of those tricks.

Grrrrrr...
Ron Mc
Star Board Poster

Post by Ron Mc »

JR cigars had an add a few years ago.
there was a hand holding a knife to the throat of a golden retriever.
Buy these cigars or I'll kill this dog.

I don't know why I posted this, but it seemed to fit.
RAM
Ultra Board Poster

Post by RAM »

Knew it would eventually happen. Only dogs and RonMc go to this site now. What have you done Brian? Bad Bob

PS to Phil-Any dam- dog can put his leg behind his head (and other places too). But can he cast a 3/8 oz. plug into a bucket a hundred feet away?
Jim Wiegner
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Jim Wiegner »

Dog Stories? Drivel?

Good morning Bob and Phil:

While I don't know about our canine friends casting abilities, we have had a couple that were great "watch dogs" while with us on a number of fishing and camping trips. Our first girl Rottie, Dixie was not the least bit bashful about going into the drink whenever she spotted a trout, and I have a wonderful photo of her and our boy Oskar dragging my wife (both dogs were on leash) into Jamison Creek after spotting one.

And of course, whenever we kept a couple of fish for dinner, our hairy friends were there to get their cut. Great fishing buddies.

And they would have envied Bert. He is a lucky boy to have a papa that takes him along on his frequent fishing outings. Phil and Marilyn, give your hairy friend a hug for me.
Jim
Bert the Boykin
Big ORCA Fan

Hey you stinky old goat - no, I guess a RAM is a sheep, not a goat. Why in the world would I want to cast a 3/8 oz plug into a bucket? There ain't no fish in a bucket!

You gotta admit that I type pretty good for a brown hound. I learned from some old Kernel.

Hey Jim: Thanks for the pat, and tell your rottens hi from the bonkin.
RAM
Ultra Board Poster

Post by RAM »

To the Geez-I typed in "Boykin casting ability" on Google and got 20,300 hits. No wonder your dam_ dog isn't famous. They can ALL HIT A BUCKET AT 100 FEET. I bet even Cocker Spaniels can cast as well as Boykins! Bet they wouldn't laugh at you either when you fell out of the boat! Bad Bob
Bert the Boykin
Big ORCA Fan

Hey B B, please don't compare a Boykin with one of those sissy dogs from overseas, the Cocker Spaniel. I had a brother that was so tough and good at casting that they called him "Bad Bob Boykin". Now, that's an honor.
cool-thumb