Won't be at Lake George

Get the latest on this year's upcoming convention or read about last year's
piscesman
Advanced Board Poster

Won't be at Lake George

Post by piscesman »

After some begging & pleading at the end of bargaining I find that I can't attend the National this year. Only live 1.25 hours away which makes it more bitter to acknowledge. Work takes precident as my co-workers need help this next week. Still an outside chance for saturdays show. First born child is on his own so it may cost me someting more. :doh: :doh: :doh: Would love to reattend the museum with all the great reels there. You can't beat meeting fellow collectors to share stories and room trading. Good Luck to you lucky ones. Hope the weather holds out for the fishing... :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :Bawl: :Bawl: :fished
Kim
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: Won't be at Lake George

Post by john elder »

Kim...you best make it! "first born" is going to wreak havoc on your reel budget...spend now before the REAL guilt shows up!
piscesman
Advanced Board Poster

Post by piscesman »

Hi John,
First born lives in Seattle and I in Albany. 3,000 miles betwenn us. He was never very intertested in fishing even though I tried many a time. We schedule our time off and on in Dec previous to the next year. I have an outside chance to be there late Friday and the Sat show. Just have to sell my soul some more and call homeland security. :wink: :wink: :wink: Hope to see you all there...
Kim :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :fished
piscesman
Advanced Board Poster

Post by piscesman »

Well John. the fat lady has sung loudly. Can't be there for the saturday show as a fellow worker is going in for an operation and I have to help in his absence. I'm still young and healthy enough to attend future shows but the backyard ones seem better. Hope everyone is having a great time in the beautiful weather...
Kim