2015 Convention - News

Get the latest on this year's upcoming convention or read about last year's
reeltackle
Super Board Poster

2015 Convention - News

Post by reeltackle »

Thank you to all you great reel collectors who have already signed up for this years ORCA convention in Florida. This is shaping up to be another great show.

If you have not already signed up for the show you need to do so now. The last day to receive the group discount at the host motel is May 25 so make your reservations NOW!!

About a month ago the IGFA made a surprise announcement stating that they will be closing their museum and moving all the museum exhibits to the new out door expo center in Springfield Mo. The IGFA plans to take the museum space and turn it into two large meeting rooms. If the rooms are not finished by the time our show rolls around then the Bass Pro Shop across the parking lot has agreed to host our show. Either way we get a great venue.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you all next month

Ed Pritchard
Paul M
Ultra Board Poster

Re: 2015 Convention - News

Post by Paul M »

Ed:
Thank you once again for pulling a rabbit out of your hat and making the IGFA museum tour possible after all. I guess we were the very last group allowed in to the lower level.

I had a great time meeting folks, seeing some amazing reels and adding a nice one from you to my collection.
Dick Braun,that-zebco-guy
Super Board Poster

Re: 2015 Convention - News

Post by Dick Braun,that-zebco-guy »

Thank You Ed & Butch you both did a great job with all the additional hoops you both had to jump through.