27 different Garcia Mitchell owner's manuals for sale

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Penobscot Bill
Frequent Board Poster

27 different Garcia Mitchell owner's manuals for sale

Post by Penobscot Bill »

for sale: 27 different fold out owner's manuals for Garcia Mitchell reels-these are not modern reproductions, but genuine early 1970s and in new condition-schematics and part numbers for 49 different Mitchell reels-$50.00 and I pay the shipping-drop me a note if you need a photo
Bill Arp
Allentown, Pa.
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

Either make copies and donate them or sell them to the ORCA Library. We shouldn't let this kinda stuff get away! My suggestion!
harvey
Penobscot Bill
Frequent Board Poster

Garcia Mitchell owner's manuals

Post by Penobscot Bill »

Harvey...
That's a welcome suggestion-I'll put a set together which I'll donate to ORCA-glad to see that even a Shakespeare collector recognizes the historical importance of Garcia Mitchell. Life is good.
Bill
piscesman
Advanced Board Poster

Post by piscesman »

Harvey,
They are nice fold outs for the Mitchell reels. I almost bought the set but then would have to buy the reels to match! I settled for the ones to fill the reels w/boxes I have. Bill and Dennis had a GREAT set-up at the Allentown Show. Well worth the drive. Anything to add to ORCA to help present and future collectors is a god-send... :bow: :bow: :loco:
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

Yes, as far as I am concerned, The Library is one of the largest asset that he club has to offer.. As Librarian, I had a saying that hold true to we collectors, and junk dealers alike, ’What we save today, we won’t be looking for tomorrow“. :Bawl: Even though the paper work in question may be only thirty or so years old, in five years, it will be about the same age as me! :lol: We all should consider donating copies of everything that we have to the Library for future use. Nothing would please me more than for Dom to have to build on another room to keep it in. (Just kidding Dom.)
Harvey