Need Star Drag and Handle for Coxe 9/OCR

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
orourke
Super Board Poster

Need Star Drag and Handle for Coxe 9/OCR

Post by orourke »

I asked around at the two Nationals held in Michigan (2002 & 2003) Thought maybe Milt would be able to help. But alas no. I put a plea on the board every few months. Can anybody help me out?

thanks!

Dave O'Rourke
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

Help you out? Go out the door and down the hall and turn left.
Sorry, Dave, I JUST couldn't resist!
:twisted:
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

You're getting old, harvey...that's the bathroom.
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

Hey, At least there is a place to set while I am waiting on the bus!
orourke
Super Board Poster

Post by orourke »

Harvey,

I'd laugh harder if I had a Star drag and Handle in my hand. When I was down in the Keys five years ago, most of the tackle shops had old coxe reels around. Most were 950's, not deep sea stuff like I need.

Keep a look out for me ok? Seems like Forida should have a couple lying around. I was going to say "keep an eye out for me" but I don't want you to disfigure yourself.

Dave
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

Post by SWIM JIG »

:) 8) :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :type: Dave try Bill Sponsky in Elmora pa. last time I was over there he had some of those bigger (toys) he is listed in the ORCA Mag his # 1-814-948-6970) you met him and his wife at Mikes show last year in april. She was the one buying all the rods for their store. Mikes show will be a (go again) this year, I will ask mike if he has a (boat winch) we can get a handle off of! also if and its a big if weather is good I will be going to the tenn show at oigion forge in Jan. 2005 I will look there for you. also get a hild of john shofner in Mich, he is always trading for things, And his show will be in Grayling this coming year, I plan on doing that one also. No, I dont have a handle that big, Col. m. Lorens aka SWIM JIG
orourke
Super Board Poster

Post by orourke »

Milt:

Thanks for the tip. I'll try Mike. I won't be in Pigeon Forge but could be at Grayling.

Dave