UNION HARDWARE COMPANY BRASS REEL IN BOX 7225

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
BRANDON HAWK

UNION HARDWARE COMPANY BRASS REEL IN BOX 7225

Post by BRANDON HAWK »

HEY GUYS I HAVE THIS OLD UNION BRASS REEL IN THE BOX. FOR SALE OR TRADE. IM LOOKING FOR BAGLEY LURES LIKE THE ONES IN MY OTHER ALBUMS. OR OPEN FOR OFFERS THE FLASH FROM THE CAMERA MAKES THE REEL LOOK BAD BUT IS LOOKS PREATY GOOD AND YES THAT IS SCOTCH TAPE SOMEBODY PUT ON THE CORNER. THANKS http://orcaonline.org/images/pixel.gif?slowcomet ... /my_photos
Dale Noll
Super Board Poster

Post by Dale Noll »

Brandon,

I do not have lures so am not a trade candidate. I am interested in the Yahoo Photo web site. How does this operate? Is there a cost /yr? Why do you use it for lures? I was able to look into a few of your albums to see how the lures were shown. May be interested in the Union Hardware reel to buy. Send me an email on your asking price. Thanks for any info.

Regards, Dale
brandon hawk

email

Post by brandon hawk »

hi i cannot get to your email you can email me and i could walk you through the yahoo photos. its free and i made those other albums public so everybody could see what im interested in. the reel is all ready sold. here is the email