Penn Reel Parts, New Old Stock, Over 5700 parts, Many Obsolete FOR SALE

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
fishhead
Advanced Board Poster

Penn Reel Parts, New Old Stock, Over 5700 parts, Many Obsolete FOR SALE

Post by fishhead »

For all of you Penn guys and gals out there. Available are over 5,700 Penn Reel Parts, many of them are no longer available obsolete parts that you cannot get from Penn or from Scott's Bait and Tackle. The retail value of these parts is over $40,000 dollars. Wholesale/Dealer value of these parts is $24,000 dollars. Selling all of these New Old Stock Penn Reel Parts for $8,500 dollars. This includes all of the labeled bin boxes and all of the high quality commercial grade metal shelving to properly store these great Penn parts. If you are interested and want more details please contact me ASAP. These parts are sold as 1 large lot only, cannot separate into smaller lots. This huge lot of Penn Reel Parts will not last long.
fishhead
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Penn Reel Parts, New Old Stock, Over 5700 parts, Many Obsolete FOR SALE

Post by fishhead »

Hi Bob,
I found out these parts are still available but they switched hands. The parts are right down the street from my home in Temecula, California. Contact me if you are interested. I am on the roster of ORCA members.

Thank you,
Paul Berinson
fishhead
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Penn Reel Parts, New Old Stock, Over 5700 parts, Many Obsolete FOR SALE

Post by fishhead »

The Penn parts are no longer available.

Thanks Paul