Joseph’s Lures & Fishing Tackle Collectibles

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
JoeW
Advanced Board Poster

Post by JoeW »

I just can’t pass on a good deal! I attend dozens of flea markets, garage sales, auctions, antique malls and usually purchase just about anything vintage related to fishing that “looks neat”. Some goes into my many collections, a lot goes into my shop! It provides other collectors with a handy spot to see what I have that I’m willing to part with. Lures, including some that I make myself, advertising, rods, some reels, and miscellaneous, and whatever else I come across! I add to my inventory almost weekly and try to offer very fair prices. One nice thing at Etsy is that they will accept credit cards there! You can also PM or email me if you see anything you like or if you have questions.

I’m also the primary internet dealer for contemporary fish carvings/decoys by James Stangland. They are beautiful! Jim’s been making these for many years and is nationally well-known. He’s been a friend for a long time. With these are unique dioramic display stands for any fish carvings.

I hope you’ll find this spot interesting and worth a look every now and then! Hope to hear from you! Best---- Joe “Joseph” Walkowski (ORCA)
Joseph's Lures & Fishing Tackle Collectibles
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JosephsLures?view_type=list
Stop in for a look around! Best--- Joe ("Joseph") Walkowski (ORCA)