For Sale 1st day production Zebco

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Gunner1961
Big ORCA Fan

For Sale 1st day production Zebco

Post by Gunner1961 »

Hello, I posted pictures of this reel back in Nov 2016 when they were doing a scavenger hunt for these. I am sad to say that due to some medical issues I am going to have to sale some of my prize reels. This one being the first. It is a Zebco Zero Bomb Company 1st day production reel. It has the small rivet on the foot, black spinner head with the two drilled through holes. On the back side it has five partially drilled holes. I am told it is one of only 25 made that day. This reel is very rare and in fairly nice condition. It works perfectly and has no missing or replaced parts. I cannot find any record of value on these reels or even where one has sold at auction or any web sites. With that being said I am going to accept offers. Please only serious offers. If it were not for health issues I would not part with it. All I ask is for is a fair offer! I can post more pictures or send them if you like. Thank you!! Just to let everyone know, I have listed this reel on EBAY.
Thanks