Pflueger Worth

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
michaelscott
Frequent Board Poster

Pflueger Worth

Post by michaelscott »

Have you ever lost out on a bid for a reel to fill a hole in your collection so many times over that you want to pull out one of your other project reels and throw it down as some sort of tribute to the frustration? That's where I'm at in my efforts to pursue a Pflueger Worth. I narrowed the focus of my collection and am willing to part with a Penn or two or even a nice Ambassadeur if someone is up for a trade. I think I'm in the J Elder school of thought in that I like rescue reels...so perfect condition is not a must for me.
My screen name is Michael Scott. It's not my real name. Michael is the central character in the show in The Office. His moronic questions and ignorance is how I liken my approach to fishing reels. I have become Michael Scott. That's what she said!
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Re: Pflueger Worth

Post by Brian F. »

Here's a nice Pflueger Worth that's at a very good price:

http://www.joesoldlures.com/wwwboard/me ... 37631.html
Aloha
Brian F.
_________

ORCA Member 1997
Got a spare reel stamped "Pflueger" or a Montague Imperial?
"Caution, objects in reel view mirror are older than they appear."
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Hey, I second Brian's post re the Bill Lemay reel on Joes...he does a beautiful job of cleaning up reels and making them jewelry! Have a look. If that doesn't work for you, drop me an email and maybe I have one that will do you. It won't be as nice as Bill's but it won't be cheaper either!

john
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
michaelscott
Frequent Board Poster

Post by michaelscott »

Thanks guys! I am buying it. Will be a excellent companion piece for the resides I have and buckeye.
My screen name is Michael Scott. It's not my real name. Michael is the central character in the show in The Office. His moronic questions and ignorance is how I liken my approach to fishing reels. I have become Michael Scott. That's what she said!