Wanted: Tycoon Rod Guide for BK Restoration

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Deepfins791
Advanced Board Poster

Wanted: Tycoon Rod Guide for BK Restoration

Post by Deepfins791 »

Looking for either the bridge guide that goes above the stripper, or two of the old style roller guides that go above the stripper for a Bimini King rod restoration. Pictures included for reference. I know these guides are hard to come by, but I am willing to pay a very fair price, even if I have to buy a complete set. Also, open to trades. I have some nice reels that no longer quite fit into my collection. PM me if you have something that might work!

Thanks for looking!
John

54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Re: Wanted: Tycoon Rod Guide for BK Restoration

Post by 54bullseye »

Well John I guess there ain't many "extra" Tycoon guides kicking around from the look of responses . I will bet Tom Rech would have had a bunch !!! John T.
KIWI
Advanced Board Poster

Post by KIWI »

I love watching you old guys go back and forth. KIWI
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Dan Z »

FYI- i have 2 tip top tycoon roller guides (one branded Tycoon and one not) if you are in need, and I'm looking for one of the smaller guides that go right before the tip-top if u end up buying a set, since you don't seem to need that guide... I've been on the hunt for 2 years :-) we may have to buy a complete one and mix and match..

hope u are well, dz