WANTED: REEL DONATIONS for ORCA

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Paul M
Ultra Board Poster

WANTED: REEL DONATIONS for ORCA

Post by Paul M »

As we approach the 2017 Annual Convention in Branson, ORCA needs collectible reels that can be auctioned off at the convention and in other venues. Donations of money or reels help offset the extraordinary costs of the convention and educational programs offered by ORCA which is not all covered by membership dues. Please let us know what you have and we will let you know where to send your donations. THANK YOU!

As an enticement to come to Branson, here is a sneak peek at my antique tackle casting practice.
Paul Manuel

Member since 2006
sdlehr
Advanced Board Poster

Re: WANTED: REEL DONATIONS for ORCA

Post by sdlehr »

Nice, Paul! I see you quit while you were batting a thousand! I would've done the same. Was that your first video attempt? :)
Sid Lehr
Paul M
Ultra Board Poster

Post by Paul M »

One and done! Quit when you're ahead!

Paul
Roger Schulz
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Roger Schulz »

All

Reel donations to ORCA are tax deductible, since we are a none profit organization. I will provide you with a letter with the ORCA letterhead for tax purposes if you like. I will need the amount to show as value.

Roger
bettybarr
Advanced Board Poster

Post by bettybarr »

We had better get out in our yards and start practicing. Paul is serious competition! You won't see any of my practice casts on video!
Thanks for the push, Paul.
Paul M
Ultra Board Poster

Post by Paul M »

Reels going to the general ORCA benefit auctions should be directed to Scott Truex. Higher caliber reels donated for the auction at the 2017 ORCA Annual Convention can be hand delivered to Branson or shipped to Roger (as soon as possible).
Paul Manuel

Member since 2006