2018 Calendar of Reels For Sale - UPDATE

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Deepfins791
Advanced Board Poster

2018 Calendar of Reels For Sale - UPDATE

Post by Deepfins791 »

The calendars arrived, today. I am very pleased with the way they turned out. The pictures of the reels transferred to print very nicely. I am leaving for a 3 week round the country road trip in a couple of days. I will be visiting a number of collectors who ordered a calendar. I will deliver your copies, personally. For the rest of you who placed orders, I will try and get yours in the mail before I leave town. Once you get your calendar, if you are happy with it, send me a check. My full name and address will be on the envelope used to ship your calendar. I realize PayPal would be easier, but I would just as soon avoid any potential issues with using them. If you are not happy with the calendar, send me nothing.

Keep in mind, this is a learning experience for me and Larry. We hesitated to put a great deal of time into the project until we could assess whether or not there was even a demand. For this reason, we did not spend time writing up descriptions of the reels. Also, most of you who ordered a calendar probably have a copy of the book on Oscar Kov' that Larry and Bob Douglas wrote. You can find descriptions of all the reels appearing in the calendar in their book (except for one reel from my collection). If we decide to do another calendar, we will format it to include reel descriptions. That said, please PM me with any suggestions on how to improve a future calendar.

We still have plenty of calendars left, so let me know if there is any more interest.

I look forward to seeing many of you and your tackle collections in the coming weeks!

Cheers,
John Bechtold
charleyb
Frequent Board Poster

Re: 2018 Calendar of Reels For Sale - UPDATE

Post by charleyb »

John,
The calendar is very, very nice, thanks.
In honor of the Olympics, the Czech is in the mail.
Regards, Charley
Deepfins791
Advanced Board Poster

Re: 2018 Calendar of Reels For Sale - UPDATE

Post by Deepfins791 »

Thanks, Charlie!!