2018 Calendar of Reels For Sale - UPDATE AGAIN!

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Deepfins791
Advanced Board Poster

2018 Calendar of Reels For Sale - UPDATE AGAIN!

Post by Deepfins791 »

For those of you who purchased a calendar and paid for it, thank you!! For those who purchased a calendar and haven't paid for it, please cut me a check ASAP. Reviews of the calendar have been very positive. I ordered 50, and have sold 25. If I can't sell at least 50, it's really not worth my time doing another one. Soooooooo, if you know of anyone else who would like one, please send them my way. Don't forget, they would make a nice Christmas gift!

Thanks, ORCA members!
John
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Re: 2018 Calendar of Reels For Sale - UPDATE AGAIN!

Post by 54bullseye »

John I will take another for a buddy of mine. Email me your address again . Thanks . John Taylor
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: 2018 Calendar of Reels For Sale - UPDATE AGAIN!

Post by john elder »

You keep starting new threads and changing the old ones, John! How much are they? I still need to send my check and will buy a couple more for someone!

John B's address is in the march directory, John T!

Ah, just chased down the old thread!

"The calendars are 8.5X11 inch. Price per calendar is $18, shipped. If interested in ordering one, PM me"
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures