EVH Reels and Tycoon Rods FS - MORE PIC'S

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Deepfins791
Advanced Board Poster

EVH Reels and Tycoon Rods FS - MORE PIC'S

Post by Deepfins791 »

UPDATE: I will be taking a lot of my tackle to the Bakersfield, CA show Nov. 9-11. Here are more pictures. The 6/0 JVH B-Ocean is a rare factory left hand wind. My 1/0 621, 2/0 621, and #1 JVH B-Ocean have been sold.

More stuff! I have decided to sell all my smaller rods and reels to make room for bigger ones. I have a nice collection of EVH 621's on light saltwater Tycoon rods. Anyone who has seen my collection knows I only buy reels in the very best condition. If you are looking for a particular size EVH 621, PM me. If you are looking for Tycoon rods, PM me, but be forewarned, as a rule I hate to ship rods. Anyone who lives in the vicinity of the Central Coast of CA, and who is looking for nice tackle should contact me. I have other reels, too, including some smaller JVH B-Oceans and LA Coxe reels.

I bought the very best and wasn't afraid to pay top dollar. If you are of the same mindset, we will get along just fine!!

Thanks for looking!
John

Deepfins791
Advanced Board Poster

Re: EVH Reels and Tycoon Rods FS - MORE PIC'S

Post by Deepfins791 »

Posted more pic's.