Looking for 2 pflueger handles and end caps

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Robin Sayler
Super Board Poster

Looking for 2 pflueger handles and end caps

Post by Robin Sayler »

I am looking for a handle for 300 yard pontiac. Would prefer is it wasn't very shiny, brassing is ok.

Also looking for a handle for an all brass pflueger sumco.

Also need 2 jeweled end caps for pflueger buckeye. these are the domed style with the smaller threads. I believe they would also fit the guardian, first model supreme, advance, four brothers regal and celtic. They also came on a few other models. I would also buy any non jeweled end caps of this style as long as they have the small threads not the larger ones found on reels like the 4 brothers elinor and sentrie.

Robin
I would like any unusual pflueger casting reels!
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: Looking for 2 pflueger handles and end caps

Post by john elder »

Robin, I can likely help you with the handles...will check tonight. I have a buckeye that needs those little bearing caps as well! Hope a slew of them make an appearance!
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: Looking for 2 pflueger handles and end caps

Post by john elder »

Robin, sent a pic to your email address in the directory!
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures