WTB: rod bag for.....

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Richard Lodge
Super Board Poster

WTB: rod bag for.....

Post by Richard Lodge »

Yeah, I know this is a reel board. But ya can't fish as well with a fly reel unless you have a fly rod to go with it. I'm looking for a useable 2-slot rod bag/sock for an 8 1/2' Fenwick Feralite I recently acquired. Since it's glass, it's just 2 sections (hence, the pockets in the rod bag), and a little under 48" - although I'd be happy with one that's 48". The red Fenwick bag would be preferred to make this rod really happy, but any reasonably priced sock of this length would be welcomed, too. Thanks!
Richard :bow:
Midway Tommy D
Star Board Poster

Re: WTB: rod bag for.....

Post by Midway Tommy D »

Richard,

I'm curious as to how 4'3" sections fit in a 48" sack? Are one of those measurements a misprint?
Love those Open Face Spinning Reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco)

Tom DeLong, NE
ORCA Member - 2027
Richard Lodge
Super Board Poster

Post by Richard Lodge »

Tommy. You are correct. I am math-challenged tonight. 48" would be for an 8' rod. My Fenwick is 8 1/2'. Thanks for pointing out my :bash: error. Something in the 52" range is what I'm looking for. Thanks.
Jonathan P. Kring
Super Board Poster

Post by Jonathan P. Kring »

E-Mail Sent.
Cast your cares upon the Lord. Psalm 55:22
Then He said to them, "follow Me and I will Make you fishers of men". Matthew 4:19