Wanted: Ocean City Inductor, clean + box preferred

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
GlassKey
Big ORCA Fan

Wanted: Ocean City Inductor, clean + box preferred

Post by GlassKey »

I’m hoping to get a clean Ocean City Inductor reel, a box would be cool but not necessary. Anyone have one they don’t want anymore? Thanks!
Matt (in San Francisco)
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Re: Wanted: Ocean City Inductor, clean + box preferred

Post by 54bullseye »

Matt
I have two Ocean City 250 Inductors both in mint shape both with good boxes I am going to keep one. The last one I got has a problem with the anti reverse dog it seems either stuck because of old grease or the spring is out of position or maybe broke I haven't been into it yet. If you have interested I would sell that one. Let me know I can get you some pictures and see what's up with the anti reverse. I can't imagine to much wrong it looks new ! John Taylor
GlassKey
Big ORCA Fan

Post by GlassKey »

Hi John,
Sounds good to me! If you want to send some pics, here is my email address: matt@glaskeyphoto.com
Thanks,
Matt
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Post by 54bullseye »

Matt I tried sending to your email and it failed ?? Here is what I wrote.

Matt
I took the reel apart tonight "it's a simple one screw take apart" and found some old probably factory grease in it that was really sticky. I gave it a WD-40 spray and all started working perfect !!! I blew it out with air and put it back together and it looks new and works like new !! It has owners manual, parts diagram and pouch with it and box is really good. I would sell it for $200 plus $15 shipping. I don't think it was ever mounted on a rod. Let me know either way. Thanks John Taylor.

GlassKey
Big ORCA Fan

Post by GlassKey »

Whoops! I goofed my own email address. That’s embarrassing. Here is the correct one: matt@glasskeyphoto.com

I’ll go for it! Let me know how you would like payment, you can actually email me now! Ha ha. Thanks!!