Alcedo Micron Parts

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
jpmurphy153
Big ORCA Fan

Alcedo Micron Parts

Post by jpmurphy153 »

Looking for a few parts for an Alcedo Micron reel. Item 22 connecting rod, 45 retaining screw for connecting rod, and 48 crank pin. any help would be greatly appreciated.

John

john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: Alcedo Micron Parts

Post by john elder »

John, not sure this parts reel has what you need but with good original medallion, probably worth my asking of $20 shipped?

John e
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
jack
Big ORCA Fan

Post by jack »

I got a nice Alcedo Micron back in the mid-50's. It's in good working order but needs cleaning and is missing the kingfisher logo. Your parts reel has the logo I need. Aware that the logo has been copied and sold, I wonder if you're confident that what you have is an original? Another Question: What is is a reel like mine selling for?
Dick Janak
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Dick Janak »

I have the parts you are looking for.Email me if you still need them ,for more info...Dick Janak
dan2116
Big ORCA Fan

Post by dan2116 »

He hasparts.
petteeta
Big ORCA Fan

Re: Alcedo Micron Parts - Handle

Post by petteeta »

I have one of these Alcedo Micron reels with broken handle, does anyone have a handle available?
trilogymac
Big ORCA Fan

Re: Alcedo Micron Part #57

Post by trilogymac »

Good morning!
New guy here.
I’m getting back into fishing now that I’m retired.
I have my father’s alcedo micron. It means a great deal to me as it’s the reel he used when we fished in the late 60’s. It is in great condition except for the rubber bail stop (#57 above) which has deteriorated over the last 50+ years. Does anyone have this part available for purchase? If not is there a specific material that would be good for making one?
Thanks!
Bill
Midway Tommy D
Star Board Poster

Post by Midway Tommy D »

If you have a multi size leather punch, a piece of rubber matting or mud flap will work. You just pick the appropriate size punch, make one and glue it into place.
Love those Open Face Spinning Reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco)

Tom DeLong, NE
ORCA Member - 2027
trilogymac
Big ORCA Fan

Post by trilogymac »

Thank you Tom!!
I can do that.
Bill