it's GONE--Leather reel bag for Spiralwind reels F/S

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
JoeW
Advanced Board Poster

it's GONE--Leather reel bag for Spiralwind reels F/S

Post by JoeW »

LP5 Spiralwind Bag GONE, thanks!

If you’re not familiar with the Spiralwind reels, they were produced in small number in Buffalo, NY, in the late 1930’s. For some reason, they closed during the War Years and never re-opened. They made reels with several very unique and innovative features, but just never became popular, probably because of limited advertising and production. The reels are downright tough to find... The bags are even scarcer! You don't see too many come around.

This is made of very soft leather with a tough double drawstring closure. In very nice shape, seams are tight, just a little wear from use. And stamped correctly with the name. I'll take $24 for it, shipped. Email me- I'll take Paypal, check, or MO.

Hey- I will swap this for a Spiralwind marked reel wrench! Have fun! Best---- Joe Walkowski (WNYTC, ORCA)

Last edited by JoeW on Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joseph's Lures & Fishing Tackle Collectibles
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JosephsLures?view_type=list
Stop in for a look around! Best--- Joe ("Joseph") Walkowski (ORCA)
40fordflathead
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Leather reel bag for Spiralwind reels F/S

Post by 40fordflathead »

Joe, I would like to buy the bag if you still have it. I have not had any luck contacting you. Thank you Bruce Harlan.
Bruce Harlan