For Sale

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
john elder
Star Board Poster

For Sale

Post by john elder »

Takes only small reels but nice place to display your painted sticks and smalls. Box is constructed of Peruvian walnut with wenge accents and internal hinges. Fish is made of lacewood and lure, yellowheart. $500, including shipping

Trades or offers also considered.
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: For Sale

Post by john elder »

Taking offers on this box!
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

SOLD! Thanks
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Mike N
Star Board Poster

Post by Mike N »

Over 700 views! Great workmanship, John.

Mike N
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990
mcspadden
Big ORCA Fan

Post by mcspadden »

Awesome craftsmanship John, would make a great knife box! You make and sell these? Have a web site or Facebook page?
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Thanks, Guys! yes , woodworking is one of my hobbies and I have made several iterations of this box as well as other styles. Sell enough to pay for the habit, but keep it fun. If you have a particular need or design you want to pursue, drop me a PM or email and i’ll See what we can come up with!
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member