Need steel rods without grips--good condition!

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
1laketrout
Frequent Board Poster

Need steel rods without grips--good condition!

Post by 1laketrout »

Need a few steel rods--without their handles or grips. Have some handles that need the rods! Thanks! Gary
Bill Sonnett
Super Board Poster

Re: Need steel rods without grips--good condition!

Post by Bill Sonnett »

as most steel rods(solid and tubular) are friction fit or proprietary to the maker, some pictures or descriptions including the maker would be a big help.
I love to get old reels, work on them until they run as smooth as silk and the take them fishing using pre-1960 plugs, mostly surface fishing for Largemouths after dark.
1laketrout
Frequent Board Poster

Post by 1laketrout »

Thanks for the reply! Have an assortment of handles/grips--can work with rods to get them to fit. What do you have? Photos? My Email is <1laketrout@sbcglobal.net>. Phone--(734) 258-8796 Photos to this address would be helpful! Gary
dbummee
Advanced Board Poster

Post by dbummee »

I have a whole bundle of pieces and parts of steel rods. I would get them off to you if the shipping isn't
an issue. I can send pics if you're interested. email is dbummee@aol.com.

Tom DuRose
1laketrout
Frequent Board Poster

Post by 1laketrout »

Thanks for the reply! Would be interested in the rods that are whole. "Pieces" leaves me wondering! Photos would help. Will send an Email so you have it. Gary