5 Shakes reels F/S- one price, free shipping!

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
JoeW
Advanced Board Poster

5 Shakes reels F/S- one price, free shipping!

Post by JoeW »

5 Shakes reels F/S- one price, free ship!

I’d rather package one big box so much more than five small ones that I’ll foot the postage on these as a group! Probably a large Flat Rate box.

No big-hitters here, more for the beginning or novice reel collector. There’s a couple of odd-balls. Want to give someone a good start to a Shakespeare collection? Want to just add a few to your collection? These are all in great condition- descriptions below give more details. They work fine and look good! I haven’t listed these anywhere else- “Reel Talk” is the first time they’ve been offered! 10/30/18: They are now listed at my Etsy shop so you can sign in as a guest there and purchase with a credit card if you'd like! Link:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JosephsLures?view_type=list

Price: $110 and free shipping for all five! Paypal, check, or MO. Email me. Thanks for the look! Best--- Joe Walkowski (WNYTC, ORCA)

EC20 Shakespeare Triumph #1958- Model GE denotes 1946. Nice script writing on face plate! Cream colored spacer and matching handles. Shows some wear on the handle and nut- looks like poor plating. Rest of reel is just great. Everything works as it should- handle spins freely, strong click.

FG3 Shakespeare Direct-Drive No 1928 FC- This is version FC from 1958. Note the egg shape, as opposed to the traditional round baitcasters! This is starting to look like the modern casting reels.

FG7 Shakespeare True Blue No. 1956 Model HD (1937)- two blood red end caps, great “blue” handles strong click, spins nicely, everything does what it’s supposed to do. Marked “Shakespeare Co Kalamazoo USA”. A little light wear on top of rims, otherwise just shows some light use.

FG8 Shakespeare Trusty 1902 model FG (1954)- Plain and simple! Good click, winds well, some kind of “soft” nickel finish. Strange handles that I can’t say I’ve ever seen before- like laminated layers. Little rubbing on top of endplates, little tarnish spot under foot, very light wear.

FG9 Shakespeare Favorite- Can’t find any info on this one. Maybe a trade reel? Counterbalanced handle, no date code or model number! Good click, spins freely. Little rubbing on top of endplates, very light wear.

Joseph's Lures & Fishing Tackle Collectibles
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JosephsLures?view_type=list
Stop in for a look around! Best--- Joe ("Joseph") Walkowski (ORCA)