Mitchell reels 300

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
DAVID
Big ORCA Fan

Mitchell reels 300

Post by DAVID »

Hi there i have two mitchell garcia 300 left hand reels for sale with spare spools in box use a couple of times the spools have its own case top condition $100. each.
Bill Sonnett
Super Board Poster

Re: Mitchell reels 300

Post by Bill Sonnett »

David, I mean no disrespect but there are, as I speak, 729 Mitchell 300 reels for sale on eBay. I suggest you look them over to get a more realistic price on your reels. Just trying to be helpful
I love to get old reels, work on them until they run as smooth as silk and the take them fishing using pre-1960 plugs, mostly surface fishing for Largemouths after dark.
spadej1
Advanced Board Poster

Post by spadej1 »

Also helpful would be some photos. If they are left handed reels, they would be 301’s. If the crank is on the left side then these are right handed reels and would correctly be 300’s. There are also some versions that could command that price depending on condition. I’m sure we could help you out with some more information.
-James-
New to reel collecting so bear with me please. I like reel deals!
DAVID
Big ORCA Fan

Post by DAVID »

Ya no worries these are very old reels i looked up ebay the ones like mind are well over my price. :fished
DAVID
Big ORCA Fan

Post by DAVID »

Hi james ya me to i took photos but i cant down loade them onto this site they vintage reels to buy any old mitchell reels in Aussies is try to find hens teeth i love these reels i have a 499 and 489 cheers dave.
spadej1
Advanced Board Poster

Post by spadej1 »

An Aussie, eh? Welcome! For posting images, here is a link to the detailed instructions:

http://reeltalk.orcaonline.org/viewtopi ... =1&t=15596

I find that the biggest hurdle is resizing to less than 2Mb. Also, you need to click on either the regular or thumbnail link to add it to the post. Good luck posting and selling!
-James-
New to reel collecting so bear with me please. I like reel deals!