Collectible Zebcos for sale

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Reeltyme

Collectible Zebcos for sale

Post by Reeltyme »

Fellow collectors, I recently purchased a “boat load” of fishing reels and rods. No exaggeration! In this load there is a tote FULL of Zebco collectibles. I do not collect them and do not want them. I would love to sell them. I will eventually list them on the “bay” but thought I would give any interested party at ORCA first shot at them. I really haven’t had time to go through them yet as I just brought all of my purchase home yesterday. I took some quick pictures for you all to check out to get an idea of what’s there. This is some of it. I still have more Zebco stuff to check out. If anyone is interested in a specific reel or rod or combo. Give me a shout and I will see if I have it. All I ask is a fair price for what your interested in.
Thanks for your time.
Reeltyme
Randy McConnell

chrisham61
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Collectible Zebcos for sale

Post by chrisham61 »

how much for the omega ones also can not tell what else is available are they new or used
Chris Ham
Reeltyme

Re: Collectible Zebcos for sale

Post by Reeltyme »

Thanks for the inquiry. I just threw these photos out there to see if anyone had interest in any of them. Hadn’t gone through them at the time. Really don’t know a whole bunch about them, type, value, and such. Since then, I started checking them out. Some are n.o.s., some are used. Some are rare, some are common. All are for sale! I have already started the auction process. Didn’t get any interest here, and I’m not getting any younger, so on the “bay” they go.
Reeltyme
Randy McConnell