FS: 15 Classic Angling magazines to benefit ORCA/ SOLD!

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Richard Lodge
Super Board Poster

FS: 15 Classic Angling magazines to benefit ORCA/ SOLD!

Post by Richard Lodge »

Thanks, Terry. The magazines will be heading your way this week and the $65 is a donation to ORCA.
/////////
I'm doing some shelf cleaning and am offering this lot of 15 excellent condition Classic Angling magazines, a top-quality British publication that includes articles about reels, rods, classic flies, tackle auctions, fishing and all manner of fishy-related topics. Issues go from Jan/Feb 2016 to Nov/Dec. 2018, with a couple issues missing. You won't be disappointed if you buy this bunch for $65 shipped in the US ($80 to Canada), with ALL of the money going straight to ORCA. Once I have confirmation from Roger that the money is paid these beauties are on their way to you (at book rate, since it's a heavy lot). I guarantee you will have many hours of interesting reading. Any glare or reflections you see are probably either bad lighting or the spirits of old anglers and reel collectors filling these magazines. :bricks:
First email to me (reelnewseditor@yahoo.com) wins these magazines and benefits ORCA. Thanks! Richard

Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Re: FS: 15 Classic Angling magazines to benefit ORCA/ SOLD!

Post by Brian F. »

:cool
Aloha
Brian F.
_________

ORCA Member 1997
Got a spare reel stamped "Pflueger" or a Montague Imperial?
"Caution, objects in reel view mirror are older than they appear."
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Re: FS: 15 Classic Angling magazines to benefit ORCA/ SOLD!

Post by Mike N »

Really neat British-based magazine that also has some antique tackle articles. For anyone interested, here’s a link to order a few back issues.

http://www.classicangling.co.uk/product/issue-1/

Mike N
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990