Penn Spinfisher collection for Sale!

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
K Kinnear

Penn Spinfisher collection for Sale!

Post by K Kinnear »

Looking to sell my collection of Penn spinning reels. I have every model except 3, 23 in all including all three black reels in boxes. 2 are mint/ unsued and the 3rd is ex+. All versions of 704, 705, 700's (display box) 720 & 722both, 722z 720z. 716 &714 Mint unsed in boxes. 712, 713, 710 green, 702, and 747 mint w/box. Most reels are with boxes,tools and some paperwork. All you Spinning sig's, this your chance. Most of the reels are already on the photo album page. is my email. 585-723-8847 is my phone number. More pictures available. 23 reels in all. Contact me for prices. Most of the mint reels are priced at Ben Wrights book price which is a bargain compared to ebay. I would like to sell in one lot if possible. Willing to haggle within reason! I will sell by series of reel as well, 700 series, 704's &705's, ect. ect. A sale like this does not come around that often!