Jon Kring Fishing Museum and Hall Of Shame

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
Jonathan P. Kring
Super Board Poster

Jon Kring Fishing Museum and Hall Of Shame

Post by Jonathan P. Kring »

My son Paul who is also a member and has an embroidery business, made this sign for me. I originally made this video for another purpose then decided not to use it. Didn't want it to completely go to waste so thought I would burden you with it. I need to STOP adding to my collections. My wife would refer to it as hoarding. Enjoy!
RAM
Ultra Board Poster

Re: Jon Kring Fishing Museum and Hall Of Shame

Post by RAM »

Put it in a frame then in front of your house Jonathan. Charge two bucks a pop to visit and it'll pay for your habit! Nice work Paul!
Bad Bob
RAM
Ultra Board Poster

Post by RAM »

Oops! Already framed. Soon as the snow melts (July?) set it out and watch the money roll in!
BB
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Jon, I feel soooo much better now. .I think that Shakespeare Service about 2 minutes into the video has the wrong handle?...don't mean to pick, but I knew Len would see it and give you a hard time about it :-]
Jonathan P. Kring
Super Board Poster

I've got several of them. May even have one in my parts box. I probably can't figure out which one it is though. I'll have to go out and take a look. (Len would be so busy looking at the Beanie Baby Birds, he probably wouldn't notice the fact that there were fishing reels to be seen.)
Midway Tommy D
Star Board Poster

Post by Midway Tommy D »

Len would be so busy looking at the Beanie Baby Birds
Haven't heard much from him lately. He must have migrated south with Lucy Goosie, or got pecked to death in the hotel room. :P

Tom
Jonathan P. Kring
Super Board Poster

After Elder got me all excited about a reel with the wrong handle, said he was just kidding! Len can be such a quiet guy some of the time, you never know he is lurking. He's probably been so busy with all of the treasures he brought home from the Ohio Show he hasn't had time to harass and harrang anyone!