Old Pal Cougar 600 reel

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
arley
Advanced Board Poster

Old Pal Cougar 600 reel

Post by arley »

Picked up the above yesterday .Zangi 3 silver band model ( per Guru Ben Wright) . It has a clamshell box with clear top. Can somebody send a pic of the stuff that came with the reel? I have misc Old Pal reel items but I wonder what went into the various spaces in the box.
This is a nice smooth reel - no wear . Goes on my shelf.
Midway Tommy D
Star Board Poster

Re: Old Pal Cougar 600 reel

Post by Midway Tommy D »

Not sure if it's the same box you have but it is the same reel you describe with the original clear top box. It didn't come with much, just the manual and a tube of "Mask" lubricant. Scroll 3/4 of the way down the right side insert that's under Coptes. There should be a "Translate" icon somewhere on your browser. With Chrome it's in the address bar in the top right corner & with Int Explorer just right click. Thank Sergio Di Marco and ANTIPES for their great informative site: http://www.antipes.it/mul_Zangi_estero_OldPal.html

BTW, I've got the 600 with the gray rotor cup & aqua spool.

Tom
arley
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Old Pal Cougar 600 reel

Post by arley »

Thanks Mr Midway
Now has anyone got the owners manual and the mask lubricant for the Cougar 600 for sale per my 1st post?
Arley