Kovalovsky-Hardy Zane Grey-Stead-Klein-Alma-Gladiator-BOcean-F. Vom Hofe-Los Angeles Coxe Etc New Case

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Kovalovsky-Hardy Zane Grey-Stead-Klein-Alma-Gladiator-BOcean-F. Vom Hofe-Los Angeles Coxe Etc New Case

Post by Dan Z »

I picked up a new antique case and consolidated my favorite reels... always looking for more! Enjoy

Nick in NY
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Kovalovsky-Hardy Zane Grey-Stead-Klein-Alma-Gladiator-BOcean-F. Vom Hofe-Los Angeles Coxe Etc New Case

Post by Nick in NY »

Lions and tigers and bears oh my! Nice Dan....
Wanted Ultra rare salt water reels including big game as well as unknown rare surf reels!
Jay White
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Kovalovsky-Hardy Zane Grey-Stead-Klein-Alma-Gladiator-BOcean-F. Vom Hofe-Los Angeles Coxe Etc New Case

Post by Jay White »

Very Nice!!
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Hey! You really DO occasionally keep stuff! :D gorgeous, Dan!
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Dan Z »

Yes! I wish I could keep all the tackle ! But alas sometimes i trade for upgrades and sometimes get stuck for cash in my crazy business / but I've been able to keep some of the best- thanks for your help John and Nick NY too! You guys have helped me learn and grow my collection. Much appreciated!
Ron Mc
Star Board Poster

Post by Ron Mc »

I love glass curios for displaying and protecting reels.
Since I have my photos restored, I'll throw mine up here, too.
Image Image
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Dan Z »

YES- GREAT- this is the ORCA SHOW AND TELL section- so keep em coming! thanks for showing... dz
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Post by 54bullseye »

Dan Z wrote:I picked up a new antique case and consolidated my favorite reels... always looking for more! Enjoy

Dan I want the pretty big one on the bottom shelf !!!! The one with the butt attached to it !!!! You have some beautiful stuff !! John Taylor
Midway Tommy D
Star Board Poster

Post by Midway Tommy D »

OK, I'll play, too. You guys are showing some nice stuff! Left case is ABU & Zebco, Right Cabinet is American Classic top shelf left half and the rest is ABU Garcia.

Love those Open Face Spinning Reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco)

Tom DeLong, NE
ORCA Member - 2027
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Dan Z »

excellent- thanks guys.... John T - where is your case!??
Deepfins791
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Deepfins791 »

John T doesn't have a case. He has a house!! Trust me, I was just there!
reeltackle
Super Board Poster

Post by reeltackle »

Very nice Daniel, you are putting together a great collection and I appreciate your enthusiasm. Also thanks for helping me add some nice items to my collection as well. Sometimes our trades are difficult because we both want the other persons good stuff and we don't want to trade our good stuff, but, when it works out and both of us are happy, its great.
Ed Pritchard
http://www.AntiqueFishingReels.com
ORCA Charter Member "First Paid Member"
Honorary Life Member

"Reels As Big As Your Head" Always looking for BIG game reels and anything else that might go along.
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Dan Z »

Thank you Ed. I have learned so much from you. I love these reels and want more !!!! Hopefully one of my films will hit, and i will be able to make offers that are hard to refuse :-)

its been fun though for sure.
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Dan Z »

Are ya back John? you have some things i want ! safe travels, i'd love to know what is new after the road trip! tnx