If a first version Mitchell makes your fin rise . . .

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
David Lehmann
Advanced Board Poster

If a first version Mitchell makes your fin rise . . .

Post by David Lehmann »

Reel Talk, ORCAOnline, Fishing Reel Research, Bronson Reels, Ocean City Reels are just some of the valuable online resources brought to you, free of charge, by the Old Reel Collectors Association (ORCA). If you are an ORCA Member, you receive The Reel News, the leading information source about antique and collectible reels, as well as affordable shows and conventions at a low fee. And, ORCA is in the process of making electronic copies of well over 1,000 vintage fishing tackle catalogs and schematics available to all members, at no additional charge.

But ORCA needs your help! ORCA is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to promoting valuable information about reels. All of the resources that we provide to members and non-members cost money: printers fees, author honorariums, web-hosting fees, storage fees, supplies and space rental fees, and the list goes on. ORCA members’ fees help cover the cost of providing services to you, but we also rely upon the generosity of members and non-members who value the information and services we provide.

Can you, members and non-members, donate to help ORCA recover some of the costs of services we provide? An easy way to donate money is to go to https://www.orcaonline.org/about-orca/donate/. Also, we love to receive nice reels that we can auction to support ORCA. If you have reels you are willing to donate, please drop us a line at http://www.orcaonline.org/about-orca/contact/ about the reels, and we will contact you about arrangements. All donations of money and reels are tax deductible.

If you like antique and collectible reels, and you are not a member of ORCA, please consider joining. It’s a great value, and you will be helping to support the hobby you love!
Low Profile
Frequent Board Poster

Re: If a first version Mitchell makes your fin rise . . .

Post by Low Profile »

Yes,

Early Mitchell's make my fins rise and I joined ORCA. I am hoping there are others here who also like them as well.

Low Profile

spadej1
Advanced Board Poster

Post by spadej1 »

Two thumbs up from me!
-James-
New to reel collecting so bear with me please. I like reel deals!
escharfie
Advanced Board Poster

Post by escharfie »

Awesome reel !
Midway Tommy D
Star Board Poster

Post by Midway Tommy D »

Wow! That is one nice acquisition! You don't see many of those and especially in that condition! Nice!
Love those Open Face Spinning Reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco)

Tom DeLong, NE
ORCA Member - 2027
David Lehmann
Advanced Board Poster

Post by David Lehmann »

That's a nice reel!