A few of mine

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
Jeff Johnson
Advanced Board Poster

A few of mine

Post by Jeff Johnson »

I finally got my display case done. It is packed full right now but I plan on doing some rearanging once I find another case of some kind. This case I saved from the trash! It took about $100 worth of new glass to get it fixed but I think it was worth it. One side was busted out and I added the shelves. (The light even still worked).
Mostly my salt water Pfluegers , Ocean City big game , Meisselbachs , Cozzones and a few misc reels.
As you can see in the last pic I have a 2 year old who loves reels also but I would rather she doesnt play with my better reels - the reason for putting them behind glass! We have a boy due in early June -- gonna decorate a wall in his room with some Indiana style reels -- hopefully bring him up right. (The wife doesnt know about the decorating yet)!

If any of you can stretch the last 4 pics that would be great -- the first one worked but Im not sure how I did it. Thanks!
Jack Bright
Advanced Board Poster

Jeff`s collection

Post by Jack Bright »

You`re on your way ! Lot`s of fun and great people to mix with. You`ll
enjoy Lake Geo. national, see you there. If you have or can find a Wm.
Shakespeare Jr. 40 yard model(s) 'Perfect' or 'Intrinsic' you can put $300
in your pocket for one or the other, been lookin` over 5 years. Jack
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

:shock: Nice reels and a cute future reel collector!