Finally made it

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
Lillawill
Advanced Board Poster

Finally made it

Post by Lillawill »

Dear All

After a month of turmoil I have started to get things back in order. I have finally go a display case and now I have been having trouble taking pictures. This will be my first attempt in a while so I am not sure how I will do. This is a couple of pictures of the top shelf with the fly reels

If this works I will try somemore tomorrow.

Bill Turnbull
Ron Mc
Star Board Poster

Post by Ron Mc »

it worked, send some more - I don't see the big Heaton on there.
Lillawill
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Lillawill »

Hi Guys

I have been having a lot of trouble getting the pictures small enough to post. I think I am getting better at it but still have work to do. Here is the pictures of the second shelf with the spinning reels and the bottom shelf with the Center pins, Level winds, and casting reels. I have tried to get in a picture of my tying bench but couldn't get it all. The rods and reels are the ones I am commonly using on a regular bases.

I kind of messed up on the level winds and center pins the picture wasn't small enough.

Bill Turnbull
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

Great start! Nice bunch of Fly reels.
Thanks for sharing.
"H"
Jack Bright
Advanced Board Poster

Reels,Rods and all

Post by Jack Bright »

Looks so professional, What are the store hours, open Sundays ? Will you be at Nat`l. ? I have a few questions about aerials. . . Jack
Lillawill
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Lillawill »

Hi Jack

I won't make the National this year as I just spent a bundle on the house but perhaps next year. I am no expert on Aerials but if I can help I will certainly do my best.

Bill
Russ
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Russ »

Nice looking reels Bill maybe we'll bump into each other on the Vedder some day. Cheers Russ