can someone tell me what are these worth

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
catspaw
Big ORCA Fan

can someone tell me what are these worth

Post by catspaw »

I have 2 zebco 33 spincast reels new in box still in plastic wrapper with instructions and I was wondering what they might be worth. The old blue and white boxes.
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

Post by SWIM JIG »

:) 8) :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :type: jump canadian usa, catspaw, let me welcome you to the ORCA site, and you may want to consider joining ORCA, you can join on line or you can requst a membership appliction Or You can email me your address and I will send you a application! On you ZEBCO, is there a date on the BOX? or can you take the reel out and look at some things for us? first the color of the reel, ie black covers front and back, thats just a example, also if you can get the front cover off check the spinner head, 1 for the material , the one woth the most is the plastic spinner head, made in 1953, I would be curious about the cover colors, as I have one thats a light brown and a dark redish brown, is there any paper work with the reel? if so can you make a copy and post it on this site as well as a picture of the reel, and BOX? Our most well versed on ZEBCOs is Member Clinton Beeler in Tulsa OK. his email is () please keep us updated on this reel, I wonder if it may have beeb for the Canadian market? Your ohio Conection on Lake ERIE , Col. Milton Lorens aka SWIM JIG