Finally found another one.

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
Reelman
Advanced Board Poster

Finally found another one.

Post by Reelman »

I finally found another one of these reels. I had another one a few years ago. It was clear with see though purple colored handles. And asked a friend about them. At the time she did not know to much about them. But what I did learn. Was her amazing talent of talking some body into selling some thing to her. That they did not plan on selling at Allentown. I will not mention names. But she is good. She was able to talk me out of it in only a few minuets. While watching her table as buyers and sellers walked by her tables in the main show room. I was hoping she has learned more about the reels. And could bring me up to date on the reels and the person who made them. And the colors found so far..

Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

Beauty of a reel Merv and it juuuust looks like a color that our friend already has! Maybe you'll be able to hang onto this one a little longer!

This seen at our Lake George convention:

Jim Schottenham
Super Board Poster

Post by Jim Schottenham »

Hi Merv,
What you have there is an Adam Hypnarowski reel, patent #2438287, circa 1948 from Buffalo NY. I'm sure one of our ORCA members will have much more info, but this'll get you started!
Great reel by the way!