Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:39 pm 
Reel Talk Member
Advanced Board Poster

We have 3 outstanding new books available on our website Store. To quote Dr. Todd, "I don't think you can truly appreciate the hardcover JVH book until you hold it in your hands. It's really great and I think will sell fast."

We all need to add these reference books to our nightstands. You might not get much sleep but you will learn a lot and enjoy these beautifully written works of reel history.

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:24 am 
Reel Talk Member
Advanced Board Poster
It looks like the hardcover JVH is sold out, unless there is a problem with the website.

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:40 am 
Advanced Board Poster
spadej1 wrote:It looks like the hardcover JVH is sold out, unless there is a problem with the website.

It may be sold out but there may also be a problem.

Doesn't look like there's a button to click on for the USA shipping included edition.There's only one "Add to Cart with 'elsewhere' shipping" button for either version. Clicking either one adds the softcover edition to the cart with $15.95 shipping.

Also, the "Pflueger Profiles" book brings up a blank page with this when added... Error! The price field may have been tampered. Security check failed

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:50 am 
Reel Talk Member
Advanced Board Poster
I realized after I posted that there is a button for the international option, which would also be sold out. It might just be a website issue.

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:46 pm 
Reel Talk Member
Advanced Board Poster
The Pay Pal button has been fixed. I just edited the button. I verified it was working on my devices. I apologize. I am the Word Press editor and it was my error.

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:22 am 
Reel Talk Member
Advanced Board Poster
Yes it is working now. I got my copy ordered!

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:46 am 
Reel Talk Member
Ultra Board Poster
For those of us who pre-ordered back in February, these are now being shipped? Thanks.
Mark

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:53 am 
Reel Talk Member
Advanced Board Poster
I just confirmed with Roger that the preordered books were shipped yesterday, Tuesday April 11.