Message board housekeeping

Check back here for all your latest ORCA news and announcements!
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Message board housekeeping

Post by Brian F. »

If you have you have Reel Talk bookmarked to open this page up directly, you could be missing the new additions to the overall message board. You may want to change your bookmark to the Online Forum Index.

I've moved all of the announcements to an Announcement category so that they do not clutter up the Reel Talk forum. Take a look at the ORCA Online Forum Index:

index.php
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

If you know of someone having password problems or trouble logging in, see this: http://reeltalk.orcaonline.org/viewtopi ... 4169#14169
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

****Note: the picture repository uploader has been disabled for now due to problems with the server. Disregard the "Uploading Photos" directions. Everything else still applies. We suggest that forum users find a free photo hosting service for adding photos to your posts
pach2003
Big ORCA Fan

free picture posting service

Post by pach2003 »

any recommendations?
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Re: free picture posting service

Post by Brian F. »

pach2003 wrote:any recommendations?
You can try photo hosting services like Picturetrail, Photobucket, Image Shack or even social networking sites like Facebook. If you are on AOL you should be able to store them on-line there also.
pach2003
Big ORCA Fan

thank you

Post by pach2003 »

Brian, I was able to post my reel pictures easily on image shack. Thanks for the help.