Hurd Parts List and Schematic needed for Library

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
kyreels
Super Board Poster

Hurd Parts List and Schematic needed for Library

Post by kyreels »

A member pointed out to us the poor quality of the current version of the Hurd Super Caster Parts Price List And Schematic in the library. Our other Hurd material is pretty good, but the copies and scans over the years done by various volunteers left this version in poor quality. Is anyone able to provide the Library with a better copy, perhaps in color? Remember you don't have to send us the original, you can just photograph the pages or use a mobile phone scanner such as Camscanner. The document is actually two pages, but here is the first page.

Matt Wickham
Collector of Casting Weights, KY Reels and KY Tackle
charleyb
Frequent Board Poster

Re: Hurd Parts List and Schematic needed for Library

Post by charleyb »

On the road for a few days; when back home I'll check mine and see if they qualify.
If you get them from someone else before that happens, so much the better.
Charley Braum
charleyb
Frequent Board Poster

Post by charleyb »

I have what I think is a fair copy of the parts listing but wish to mail it in.
Best address to send an envelope?
Thanks,

Charley
kyreels
Super Board Poster

Post by kyreels »

Thanks Charlie, that is very helpful. You can mail to David Lehmann. His address is in the ORCA directory.
Matt Wickham
Leonard R. Finch
Big ORCA Fan

Post by Leonard R. Finch »

kyreels
Super Board Poster

Post by kyreels »

Leonard, thanks for posting. However, our library standards would prefer we get a copy without the black line and one that is at a higher resolution and straightened. The paper copy being sent to our Librarian should produce the best example.
Matt Wickham
Leonard R. Finch
Big ORCA Fan

Post by Leonard R. Finch »

You are welcome to use this photo for whatever purpose you want or just DELTE IT if you Deem it Fit to avoid someone downloading it for FREE thus taking away from the Library Charges that Paying Members are Privy to or have to pay I understand to get copies of things sometimes . I should mention this particular photo is available many places on the internet but I won't link to them here .
Attribution would be nice if you use it .
That Black Line is Called a Fishing Rod as indicated by the Eye which shows the original type . :fished
Should your in transit Schematic be lesser of quality then maybe this will suffice .
A good photo editor will enhance the one I posted to a Very Good Quality however the Software and or limits set in this forum wont allow me to load a better Quality Photo.
By double clicking on the photo in this thread it will enlarge to a better resolution should you not be aware of it plus you will be able to discern that the Black Line is actually a depiction of the Fishing Rod that Goes with that particular Hurd Super Caster.
Best Regards,Leonardo