REEL CALENDAR PHOTOS....THE TIME IS NOW

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
el Lawrence
Advanced Board Poster

REEL CALENDAR PHOTOS....THE TIME IS NOW

Post by el Lawrence »

Ok the time to take and send photos is NOW... I have months with no centerfolds yet and I know you have great stuff in those collections out there... NOW LETS SEE IT... I need to get the stuff asymbled very soon so we don't fall behind at press...

Send your photos now!

(ok this is my first try at posting too... how am I doing? Wish someone would come over here and give me lessons on this...
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

Post by SWIM JIG »

:?: L L can you use a 3&1/2 floppy from my sony digital camera? You dont have to use the pics if they dont fit the type for the calender, I just would like a chance that some of my toys may be in the calander? advise and i will start taking pics, how about all pillers about 50 in the pick or my special order tournimemt reel? Or a Fin Nor big game reel or ? what ever! your ohio Conections Milt ie SWIM JIG & RYAN aka FROOGY JIG
el Lawrence
Advanced Board Poster

Floppy AOK

Post by el Lawrence »

Swimjig send the 3.5 floppy I think I can get the image off that... will give it a good stab anyway... can always use more pictures.

So everyone please jump on that bandwagon...

L.Lawrence
George Geiger

Photo

Post by George Geiger »

L
Did you recieve my photo. Would you rather have it on a disk?
George
el Lawrence
Advanced Board Poster

Post by el Lawrence »

George...

I can't seem to put my hands on it right now so if you would send a disk as insurance... sometimes it is hard to keep it all organized. Be sure to include details on any reels too!

I am listed in the ORCA roster or email me direct for address...

Keep the photos coming as I can always use more... EVERYONE!